Earthbath Deodorizing Rosemaryg Dog & Cat Shampoo is a coconut-based shampoo that contains essence of rosemary to get to the root of unpleasant smells. Rosemary is well-known for its fresh, long-lasting scent and skin soothing properties. This shampoo will leave your furry friend’s coat soft, plush and smelling naturally fresh for days. Best of all, this shampoo won’t wash off any topical flea treatments, keeping them safe against irritants.
- Soap-free coconut-based deodorizing shampoo gently cleanses skin and fur, leaving behind a soft, plush coat.
- Rosemary and coconut work together to soothe itchy skin without washing off topical flea treatments.
- Natural rosemary scent keeps your furry friend smelling as clean as if he just left the spa.
- Perfect for cats and dogs over 6 weeks of age who need a deodorizing shampoo.
- 100% biodegradable, paraben and phosphate-free for a safe and trustworthy formula.
Shake well before using. On a wet coat, lather your pet thoroughly with a few good palm-fulls of earthbath pet shampoo. Remember to eliminate all escape routes well in advance (a tip: once your pet is slippery wet, he or she is suddenly smarter and faster than you are). Work lather from head to tail, paying special attention to irritated areas. Keep out of eyes. Leave on for at least 90 seconds to allow oatmeal and organic aloe vera to work their magic. May be diluted ten parts water to one part shampoo if desired. Immediately and thoroughly flush with clean water if eye contact occurs.
Purified Water, Renewable Plant-derived and Coconut-based Cleansers, Aloe Vera, Vitamins A, B, D, & E, Glycerin, Rosemary Oil, Natural Preservative.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.